Based in Melbourne, Sydney and Perth, Mills Oakley’s Accredited Family Law Specialists provide comprehensive advice with respect to all family law issues. Given the often sensitive nature of family matters, our lawyers focus on providing forthright advice while minimising stress caused to our clients. Our areas of expertise include:
- Divorce including applying and settling divorce in Australia, and advice with respect to child support and spousal maintenance matters;
- Children’s welfare matters including custody rights;
- Financial matters such as the division of assets including complex trust structures, companies and businesses, bankruptcy and the splitting of superannuation entitlements;
- Injunctions and personal protection orders; and
- Marriage and de facto relationship rights.
Our family lawyers are also qualified mediators and embrace the practice of collaborative law. This innovative method of resolving family law disputes focuses on negotiation and encourages participants to make decisions that are of mutual benefit.
Mills Oakley Plain English Guides:
Our Family Law team in Sydney is a member of Greater Sydney Collaborative Family Lawyers (GSCFL).