Mills Oakley’s Property team provides a comprehensive range of property-related legal services for developers, investors, owners, landlords, tenants, property fund and governments.
Working with some of Australia’s largest property owners and developers, our team offers creativity, strength, national experience, ‘best practice’ client service and a commitment to excellence. Mills Oakley is a market leader for many of Australia’s largest property transactions.
Appointments to the panels of several listed companies and property trusts attest to the skill and dedication of all our property lawyers. With our expanding clientele of companies, developers and property investors, the Mills Oakley team is very well equipped to act for a broad range of clients.
The Mills Oakley property team provide specialist advice in:
- Residential and Retail Development including planning, engagement and co-ordination of consultants, agency appointments, contract preparation and settlements;
- Major Acquisitions and Disposals including contract and option drafting, negotiation, confidentiality and exclusivity land sale disclosures;
- Forced Sales by mortgagee in possession, receiver and manager or liquidators;
- Leasing in the commercial, retail and industrial sectors on behalf of landlord and tenant;
- Community Title and Strata Schemes including establishment of titles and body corporate management;
- Property Tax Considerations including land tax, state revenue, GST and stamp duty;
- Broad Acre Subdivisions including contract preparation, easement and titling;
- Legal Due Diligence on planning, corporate, leasing, statutory, intellectual property and land title risk issues, on behalf of both purchasers and vendors;
- Major Infrastructure Projects including transport, water, gas and electricity;
- Major Leisure and Commercial Projects such as hotels, resorts and entertainment facility developments, and renewable energy;
- Joint Ventures including incorporated and unincorporated, development and financial management and structuring advice;
- Planning and Environment advice and assistance on development applications, appeals and infrastructure charging; and
- Listed and Unlisted Funds Management and property trusts, syndication, funds management and securitisation.