- Building and maintaining compliance frameworks to deal with regulatory change;
- Commercial agreements including Authorised Representative and distribution agreements;
- Advice on implementation and management of risks arising out of law reforms including Future of Financial Advice Reforms;
- Representing financial planners and planning groups, and investors in relation to contentious matters and issues in particular potential breaches of financial services laws;
- Financial Ombudsman Service investigations and determinations. Corporate fraud investigation and white collar criminal defence;
- Representative proceedings and class actions; and
- Technical assistance with regulatory and government relations for law reform, including FOFA and internal restructuring.