Energy & Resources
Our energy and resources specialised lawyers provide expert advice to major corporations in the mining, energy and resource sectors in Australia, Indonesia and India.
The Mills Oakley energy and resources team specialise in:
- Mining, resources and energy;
- Underground coal gasification and coal seam gas;
- Co-development, railway, road, power and water requirements;
- Land access and tenure disputes;
- Native title and cultural heritage issues for major projects;
- Gas, petroleum and water pipelines;
- EPC, MDL and ML;
- Environmental compliance issues, including EPA, EPBC, environmental management plans, biodiversity offsets and environmental defences;
- Third party access and capacity contribution agreements;
- Finance for major projects; and
- FIRB compliance.