The Mills Oakley capital markets team understands the capital markets environment and can assist you to meet your objectives while providing proactive and strategic advice.
Our lawyers provide clients with a full range of capital markets services including advising on:
- Capital raisings (IPOs, rights issues, secondary offers, private placements, etc);
- Service agreements (registry services, trust deeds, data licensing agreements etc);
- Dividend reinvestment plans;
- Underwriting agreements;
- Options, convertible notes, futures and warrants;
- Employee share plans;
- Structured products;
- IPO due diligence and verification procedures;
- Debt markets;
- ASX listing applications;
- Managed investment schemes;
- Insider trading and market manipulation inquiries; and
- Compliance and market disclosure matters (including assistance with offer documents).